Select a firmware category from the list below to see all the downloadable files and their descriptions in that category. Go to Archived Firmware Files to find previous versions of firmware.
TPI-PRO, TPI-PRO-DVI Firmware
USB Touch Monitor Drivers added in this release:
- NEC Accusync AS221WM
- NEC/Cybertouch 2490WUXi
- Elo 2515 Intellitouch
- Cybertouch E1780U
- Elo ET2201L-8UWA-oMT-GY-G models
- Utouch touch monitor
- Planar PT22
- Sympodium id370
Features added in this release:
- Added support for 'Secure' and 'DoD' security profiles
- Added support for 1280x800@60Hz output resolution
- Added Netlinx commands (^TNA-) to control the local TakeNote client.
- Added Netlinx commands (^TNB-) to control the remote TakeNote clients. ^TNB commands should be sent to the client DPS and NOT the TakeNote server.
- Added Netlinx commands (^SLT-) to freeze/unfreeze a given video input
- Added Netlinx commands (^SKT) to open a network port for 3rd party devices to receive press/release/move events
- Added Netlinx commands (^TOP) to send press/release/move to the master as data/string events
- Improved font rendering so that text more accuratley matches what's dispayed in TPDesign
- Added asynchronous notification when color picker changes are selected (ID 1101)
- Added asynchronous notification when the system or user requests a video input window to be muted
- Removed page flip on TakeNote Pen popup BACK button to better support user defined TakeNote Pen popups
Bug Fixes in this release:
- Eliminated screen flicker when using the ^SLT command to set a video format that's the same as the current setting
- Fix an issue where a multistate bargraph would crash if there is a trailing $ in the text
- Fixed issues that could prevent the unit from obtaining or maintaining a valid IP address when the unit is disconnected/reconnected to the network
- Fixed false video input detection issue that could cause flicker even though no video is detected
- Fixed dynamic image issue where larger images weren't updating properly
- Fixed network issues related to the use of the TPS-1 command that could result in off-line events
- Fixed USB pass-thru stability issues when connecting to Windows 7 and Windows XP machines
- Fixed issue causing boot to stay at AMX logo, when no DVI connection to a monitor exists during boot-up
- Several performance and stability improvements
ZIP | 12.32 MB | v. 2.6.69 | 2012-12-20
To load this version of firmware successfully, a valid dvi connection should be made to get the unit to boot and connect to the AMX NI-Controller. The Driver kit should be loaded after this kit file.
NXP-TPI/4 Firmware (Obtain from AMX Technical Support)
- Added support for Smart Sympodium ID350, Eizo Flexscan 17", Wacom DTF-521, and DTF-720
Until recently, most monitor makers did not worry about compliance with VESA standards. In the last couple of years they have started to implement the VESA standards and the NXP-TPI/4 needs an update to match those standards.
Installing the VESA compliant firmware without a chip change or hardware modification results in a TPI/4 that will not work properly. To prevent these problems, starting with firmware version 2.63.4 we will not post the latest version of firmware on the website (until further notice). In order to do a field update of the NXP-TPI/4 you will need to contact Technical Support to obtain the firmware KIT file.
If your unit has firmware of 2.60.75 or higher, it has the necessary modifications, and can accept the new firmware with no issues. If it has a lower version of firmware, the assumption is the modifications must be done, and the unit will need to be sent in for our repair department to make the changes. This will be done under standard AMX warranty policy.
For more information please see Tech Note TN643 or contact AMX Technical Support to obtain an RMA to implement the changes.
v. 2.63.4 | 2007-03-05