JD Edwards Boardroom
- Nearly 6,000 customers. Approximately 5,000 employees. J.D. Edwards is the leading supplier of e-business solutions, delivering resources built on speed and agility for customers worldwide. No wonder this highly respected company relies on AMX control and lighting systems as an integral part of its success and professional image.
- Welcome to the Visitor's Center, located at J.D. Edwards Corporate Headquarters in Denver. Aptly named Pike's Peak Conference Room, this high-tech meeting area is one of 12 total on the building's top floor. Each room's moniker identifies a famous mountain and, better still, has a fantastic view of the Denver cityscape and surrounding summits.
- The Pike's Peak Conference Room exemplifies today's modern meeting facility. An Internet-intensive company, J.D. Edwards incorporates AMX control to focus on simple presentations that include high-resolution graphics and video.
- It all starts at the podium, where you'll find an AMX 10.4-inch Color Active Touch Panelyour proverbial command center. At the press of a control button, the lights dim and a welcome message is revealed on a 90-degree rear projection screen. Vivid, animated images can be generated anytime from a PC also built into the podium. A flat panel LCD monitor is smartly placed so any speaker can glance at the current-playing presentation without breaking eye contact with the audience. A few feet away, a Color Active Tiltscreen sits on the conference table.
- Just another easy-to-use alternative for total control. Only from AMX.