Changing the Game in AV
Enova® is at the forefront of a revolution in AV technology.
The Enova DVX All-In-One Presentation Switchers and Enova DGX Digital Media Switchers combine all of the components you need to control/automate any environment into a simple, flexible, comprehensive solution including control, video switching, transcoding and scaling, and local and remote distribution - all in a single, compact enclosure. In addition to these capabilities available on either solution, the DVX offers room-level capabilities such as multi-format local inputs, audio mixing and amplification in the same enclosure.
These revolutionary products include standard technologies such as:
- AMX's SmartScale® technology, which automatically delivers an optimally-scaled image to every display in the installation while eliminating incompatibilities between source devices and displays;
- AMX's InstaGate Pro technology, which seamlessly integrates HDCP into system designs and provides hassle-free matrix switching to any HDCP compliant displays without constraints or delays;
- DXLink technology, which sends and receives audio, video, control, Ethernet and power over one standard twisted pair cable up to 100 meters. DXLink is also available in a fiber solution to send and receive audio, video, control and Ethernet over single mode fiber up to 10 kilometers or multimode fiber up to 300 meters.
Enova DVX All-In-One Presentation Switchers
Deliver the perfect meeting in conference rooms, small auditoriums, classrooms, hotel meeting facilities and more.
- All-In-One 10x4, 6x3 or 4x2 in a 3U Box – Control, audio & video switching/distribution, scaling, converting, transcoding, amplification, plus built-in professional-grade DSP audio mixing and twisted pair distribution, all in a single small chassis.
- SmartScale Technology – Automatically ensures signal output is scaled to every display's native resolution.
- HDMI/HDCP Compliance – End-to-end distribution of HDMI signals with full HDCP, with the simplicity of analog, without interruption or key constraints using InstaGate Pro technology (available on all 215x and 315x models).
- Game Changing Device – Standardizing on this box reduces Total Cost of Ownership, including substantial savings in maintenance and energy utilization.
Includes 2 independent, scaled HDMI outputs and 1 DXLink output (unpowered) that mirrors one of the scaled HDMI outputs.
Includes 2 independent, scaled HDMI outputs and 1 unscaled DXLink output with power.
Includes 4 independent scaled HDMI outputs and 2 DXLink outputs (unpowered) that mirror two of the scaled HDMI outputs.
Enova DGX-8/16/32/64 Digital Media Switchers
AMX has integrated the NetLinx NX Series Central Control Processor into the full Enova DGX line. In addition to greater processing power, this upgrade supports wired 802.1x for enhanced security authentication and IPv6 for the most modern IP addressing. The new Enclosures can run existing NI code.
Centralized AV management for divisible conference rooms, large auditoriums, operations centers, sports bars and the Connected Campus.
- Integrated Technologies - Includes AMX exclusive SmartScale, InstaGate Pro and DXLink technologies
- Uses Same Input/Output Boards On All Sizes of DGX Enclosures Simplifies installation, upgrades and on-site servicing of a DGX system
- Flexible Integrated Distance Transport Use shielded twisted pair cable or fiber (including single mode or multimode) within the same Enova DGX enclosure
- Embedded NetLinx Controller & Ethernet Switch Allows any connected device to be managed, monitored or controlled and provides Ethernet access to those devices
- Compact Enclosures - The DGX 16 Enclosure is 4RU and the DGX 32 Enclosure is 6RU which are half the size of their competition
- Enova DGX 64 is 4k Ready - The DGX 64 provides a 25 Gbps backplane data rate throughput to support the volume of data needed for 4k Ultra HD displays
DXLink Digital Media Twisted Pair Transmitter / Receiver Modules
HDCP-compliant boards send audio, video, control, Ethernet and power over one shielded twisted pair cable up to 200m 100m to the matrix switcher and 100m after the matrix switcher
Used with Enova DGX Twisted Pair I/O Boards and certain models of the Enova DVX. See the Enova DVX Product Comparison Chart for details about the number of DXLink Input or Outputs by DVX model.
- SmartScale Technology in the RX Automatically ensures signal output is scaled to every display's native resolution.
- Native NetLinx Control Everywhere - Control connected source and display devices using the built-in IR and RS-232 ports.
- Source Device Versatility Supports legacy analog as well as digital signals including HDMI/HDCP.
- Multi-Format Wallplate Includes automatic analog to digital conversion, powered over DXLink with a single twisted pair into a double-gang back boxes.
- DXLink Multi-Format Transmitters: DX-TX
- DXLink HDMI Receiver Module: DX-RX
- DXLink Multi-Format Wallplate Transmitters: DX-TX-WP
- DXLink Multi-Format Decor Style Wallplate Transmitters (US): DX-TX-DWP
DXLink Digital Media Fiber Transmitter / Receiver Modules
HDCP-compliant boards send audio, video, control, and Ethernet over fiber cable up to 300m (multimode) or up to 10km (single mode)
Used with Enova DGX Fiber I/O Boards (not compatible with Enova DVX).
- HDCP Compliance Over Fiber Transmit HDCP compliant video including HDMI up to 300 m
- Industry Leading Data Rate - DXLink is leading the way with an optical transport rate of 10 Gbps
- Secure and Isolated Fiber inherently provides extra security and electrical isolation making it the transport method of choice for many mission-critical secure environments
- Field Serviceable Fiber Modules Easily remove and replace SFP modules in the field
- DXLink Multi-Format Multimode Fiber Transmitter, Duplex: DXF-TX-MMD
- DXLink Multi-Format Multimode Fiber Transmitter, Simplex: DXF-TX-MMS
- DXLink Multi-Format Single Mode Fiber Transmitter, Duplex: DXF-TX-SMD
- DXLink Multi-Format Single Mode Fiber Transmitter, Simplex: DXF-TX-SMS
- DXLink HDMI Multimode Fiber Receiver, Duplex: DXF-RX-MMD
- DXLink HDMI Multimode Fiber Receiver, Simplex: DXF-RX-SMD
- DXLink HDMI Single Mode Fiber Receiver, Duplex: DXF-RX-SMD
- DXLink HDMI Single Mode Fiber Receiver, Simplex: DXF-RX-SMS